School Boarding House Supervisor Required
Part time position
We have a Boarding House Supervisor position available staring in Term One 2022. We are seeking someone with a genuine interest in the pastoral care of young women, with the ability to supervise our Boarding House routines, which encompass a variety of duties.
- Days required Sunday to Wednesday: This will involve 2 sleepovers, 3 split shifts and will be during Term time only
- Total hours of work: 25 hours
- Duties will include administration / reception work, driving and supporting other staff with activities
- Applicants must hold a current NZ drivers licence
- Skills with use of digital technologies will be required
- must be flexible, adaptable, reliable and possess a good sense of humour
- be required to meet the Covid-19 Public Health Orders as they apply to the education sector.
A letter of application together with a CV, including the contact details of three referees can be submitted to: Mrs G Owens, Principal’s PA. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org