School Boarding House Supervisor Vacancies
We are seeking someone with a genuine interest in the pastoral care of young women, with the ability to supervise our Boarding House routines, which encompass a variety of duties.
Position 1: Days required Monday to Thursday: 28 hours per week 3pm to 10pm. This will involve 1 sleepover and will be during Term time only.
Position 2: Mornings Days required Monday to Friday: 10 hours per week 7am to 9am. and will be during Term time only.
Position 3: Days required Sunday to Wednesday: 25 hours per week. This will involve 3 split shifts and 1 sleepover and will be during Term time only.
- Must be flexible, adaptable, reliable and possess a good sense of humour.
- Will perform duties that include administration / reception work, driving and supporting other staff with activities
- Need IT skills – the use of digital technologies will be required
- Must hold a current Full New Zealand drivers licence.
To Apply: A letter of application together with a CV, including the contact details of three referees can be submitted to: Mrs G Owens, Principal’s Personal Assistant at the email address of: email@example.com
- Application closing date is Wednesday 30 November 2022