HOME → ABOUT US → SCHOOL POLICIES → WEBSITE TERMS & CONDITIONS
Craighead School Website Terms & Conditions
By accessing and using our website www.craighead.school.nz you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use:
- Hereafter the terms ‘Craighead Diocesan School’, ‘Craighead School’, ‘the School’, ‘our school’ all refer to one and the same entity. The term ‘Craighead Website’ refers also to ‘our School website’, ‘our website’.
- The content of this website is for general information and is subject to change without notice.
- We do not provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, completeness or suitability of the information and materials our website contains for any particular purpose. This includes materials accessed by links to websites operated by other parties. You should not solely rely on any such information contained on either this site or others accessed from it.
- You agree to use our Craighead School website for the purpose it was designed for -informing you about Craighead School only, and in a lawful way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else’s use and enjoyment of it.
- Access to the Craighead website is on a temporary basis in that we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the information it contains without notice. Craighead School will not be held liable if the website is not available for any reason.
- Addresses or links of other websites maybe present on our site for your convenience to provide further information, but we do not accept any responsibility/liability for the content of other websites and should not be construed as an endorsement of any kind by Craighead Diocesan School.
- Our School website and its content is copyright of Craighead Diocesan School © Craighead Diocesan School 2014. All rights reserved.
- Users do not have permission to capture and reproduce content or images without first seeking express written consent from Craighead Diocesan School.
- Please report any errors or inaccuracies to: email@example.com
The information on our School website is for general information purposes and is subject to change. While we aim to ensure that the information is up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind about its completeness, accuracy and reliability or about the suitability or availability of any of the products, services or events which it describes.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation arising from the use of this website or from any reliance on the material contained within it.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by any virus or other technologically harmful event that may adversely affect or infect your computer equipment, computer programmes, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our site or due to you downloading any material posted on it, or any website linked to it.