Craighead Uniform – The Winter Uniform
We encourage parents to use this three week break to make sure that their daughter’s uniform meets the uniform expectations. Please ensure that:
- your daughter’s kilt is 30 – 33cm off the floor with school shoes on.
- If alterations need to be made then please contact Donna Adams on 027 262 2333 to arrange a time to have these done over the break.
- Donna will also mend any rips or tears in kilts and blazers, including pockets, lining and elbows.
- This is also an ideal time to have your daughter’s blazer and kilt dry-cleaned prior to the beginning of Term 3.
Long Sleeved Winter Shirts:
- Deliveries of our long-sleeved white shirt have started arriving, and Year 7’s received their shirts last week.
- From Term 3 all students should be wearing long-sleeved shirts.
- Short sleeved shirts are not to be worn with the winter uniform.
- If your daughter needs more long-sleeved shirts please contact our Uniform Shop Manager on firstname.lastname@example.org
All uniform items are available from the Uniform Shop and can also be purchased online.
Appointments are able to be made with the Uniform Shop Manager if needed.
Ngā mihi nui